Can I get Philo on my LG TV?
Philo is one of the best live-streaming services. If you are an LG TV user then your question can be “Can I get Philo on my LG TV.” Yes, you can easily get Philo on your LG Smart TV. If you want to do this then you are at the right place. Read this article from start to end to get useful information.
What is Philo?
Philo is an app or an online service that enables people to stream live content on multiple devices. Using this service, users can stream a range of content such as movies, sports, news, TV shows, and much more. This app is compatible with Android, iOS devices, and Smart TVs as well. The app is free to download but you need a subscription to use it. It gives a 7-Day free trial so that you can test whether it is good or not. The monthly subscription to Philo app costs $120 without any restriction.
How to get Philo on LG smartphone using Web Browser
If you want to stream content on your LG smart TV using a web browser then you should follow the steps given below to get Philo using a web browser:
- Turn on your LG TV
- Link your TV to the internet connection
- Open the Home screen
- Click on the “Home” button by your remote to open the Home screen
- The web browser icon will display at the bottom, select it, and open it
- After opening the web browser, open the address bar and type philo.comwith the help of a virtual keyboard
- When you enter this URL, you will be directed to Philo’s web app or website where you need to click on sign in button
- Login to your Philo account using your credentials
- Now, you can play and stream your favorite content on your LG smart TV using the Philo app.
How to stream content on your LG TV with Philo using your Android devices
If you want to stream content on LG TV with Philo using your Android devices like a smartphone then the best way is to use Chromecast. Casting is simple. However, for this way, you need to first download the Philo app on your Android device such as your smartphone. For this purpose, open the play store>Find Philo App>Download and Install it on your smartphone. Furthermore, you also need to ensure that both your smartphone and LG TV use the same network. After that, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Use an HDMI port and a wire to link your LG device with your Chromecast device and switch them on
- Download and Install the Philo app from the play store
- Sign in or log in to it by entering your credentials
- Ensure that your Chromecast devices and Android smartphone are linked on the same Wi-Fi network
- Open your Philo app on an Android device then login to it by entering your credentials
- Select the content you want to watch on LG smart TV on your Android device
- Now, hit the cast icon on the upper right corner of the Philo app and give it some time to recognize the Chromecast’s name
- Select the “Chromecast” that has been recognized by the list of devices available. Hit on the “Chromecast’s name” on your Android devices and wait for the devices to link
- Once your Android smartphone and Chromecast link with each other, you can easily watch your desired content on your smart TV.
How to stream content on your LG TV with Philo using iOS devices
If you do not use Android devices then the above method is not for you because casting is not an option on iOS. However,do not be disappointed. You can stream content on your LG TV with Philo using your iOS devices with the help of AirPlay, which is a feature for iOS users. Airplay is an alternative to Chromecast so you can use it. Follow the steps given below to use AirPlay to stream content on LG TV with Philo:
- Switch on your LG TV and iOS device
- Ensure that your iOS device and LG TV are connected with the same Wi-Fi network
- Go to the App Store> find Philo App using the search bar> wait for some time to show the results> select Philo from the results> download and install it> open Philo, sign in to it, or login to it using your credentials
- Open the “Home Menu” on your LG smart TV
- Select and open the “Home Dashboard”
- Click on the “AirPlay & Homekit setting” option
- Enable the “Airplay” option
- Open the “Control Center” on your iOS device
- Hit the “Screen Mirroring” option
When you have successfully done the process, you can easily stream your favorite content on your LG TV using Philo with the help of your desired iOS devices. Enjoy streaming your favorite content easily on your LG TV with the help of iOS devices.