How to draw on google docs
Google Docs does not have a built-in drawing tool for creating illustrations or drawings directly on the document canvas. How to draw on Google Docs
1.Write Your Article:
- Start writing your article. Type or paste your text into the document.
- Create or Import Illustrations:
- Create your illustrations separately using a drawing software or an online tool like Google Drawings.
- To use Google Drawings go to “Insert” in the Google Docs menu then choose “Drawing” and select “+ New.”
- Insert Illustrations:
- Once you have your illustrations ready you can insert them into your Google Docs document.
- Click “Insert” in the menu then select “Image” to upload or insert the illustrations you created. You can also paste images copied from other sources.
- Position the images where you want them within your article.
- Arrange and Format:
- To format your article and images you can use the various formatting options in Google Docs.
- Adjust image size alignment and text wrapping to ensure your article looks the way you want.
- Continue Writing and Editing:
- Continue writing your article while inserting and formatting images as needed.
- Review and Edit:
- After you have completed your article review it for clarity coherence and any grammatical errors.
- Proofread and Spellcheck:
- Use Google Docs built-in spellcheck and grammar check features to proofread your article.
- Word Count:
- Check the word count by going to “Tools” > “Word count” to ensure your article meets the 1000-word requirement.
- Click “File” > “Save” to save your document to Google Drive.
- Share your document with others if necessary.
Remember that creating quality illustrations may require additional tools and skills depending on your needs. Google Drawings is a basic option for creating simple drawings and diagrams.