How to get Philo on LG smart TV
If you are looking for ways to stream live TV and on-demand content on your LG TV then Philo can be the best source for you. If you do not know How to get Philo on LG smart, TV then you is at the right place. In this article, I will tell you the simplest steps to get Philo on your LG smart TV. So, read this article from start to end to get useful information about it.
Philo —- Introduction
Philo is one of the widely used online live-streaming services. It is budget friendly and efficient so, you can consider it to stream live content. It comes up with a range of on-demand TV channels. It is the same as other streaming services such as AT&T TV and Sling TV. However, it is cost-efficient as compared to them. As it is one of the most affordable live streaming services, it is available on a range of devices such as smartphones, Smart TVs, gaming consoles, and tablets and enables users to stream content and watch channels they want without the need for cable or subscribing satellite.
Philo provides a range of popular channels like Discovery, BET, AMC, VH1, and MTV. In addition to these channels, you can stream content about lifestyle, food, and home design. The app or platform offers a user-friendly interface and several features, which enable users to watch shows and desired content on multiple devices.
How to download the Philo TV on an LG smartphone
The simplest way to download Philo TV on LG smartphones is mentioned below:
- Click the Home button on your LG TV’s remote control, which opens the launcher bar
- You need to select LG content store from the launcher bar
- Find the Philo app by using the search bar
- When search results will appear in little time, select the Philo app
- Hit the “Install” key
- When the installation is complete, launch the app on the device by selecting “Open”
- Sign in to Philo TV with your account credentials
How to get Philo on LG Smart TV using Chromecast
The smartest way to stream content using Philo TV on LG smart TV is by using the Chromecast device. However, the first thing that you have to do is to download the Philo app on your smartphone. Additionally, you also need to confirm that both of your devices – LG smart TV and Android mobile phone are using the same internet network. Then, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to connect your Chromecast device to your LG smart TV. For this, you can use an HDMI port and then switch it on
- Download and install the Philo app on your Android from the play store and log in with your credentials
- Now, you need to link the Chromecast device and Android smartphone to the same WI-FI Network
- Open the Philo TV app on your Android and log in with your account credentials
- Now hit the cast icon located on the upper right corner of the Philo app and let it detect the Chromecast’s name
- Select Chromecast, whichhas been identified in the list of available gadgets. Click on the Chromecast’s name on your Android device, wait for some time, and let this gadget link with each other.
- When your Chromecast and Android mobile phone pair successfully, you can start streaming content on your LG smart TV
How to get Philo on your LG smart TV using AirPlay
Chromecast is not a feature for you if you are using iOS gadgets like iPad or iPhones. However, you do not need to lose hope. If you are using iOS gadgets then you can stream content using Philo on your LG smart TV with the help of AirPlay. Follow the steps given below for this purpose.
- Switch your iOS device and LG smart TV ON
- Link of your devices, LG smart TV or iOS device on a single Wi-Fi network
- Go to the App Store, find, and install the Philo app on your iOS gadgets like iPhone or iPad
- Login to your Philo TV account by entering your credentials
- Now, go to the “Home Menu” on your LG smart TV
- Hit on the “Dashboard” at home
- Click on the “AirPlay & Homekit Setting” option by which you need to enable the “AirPlay” option
- Open the “Control Center” of your iOS device
- Hit the “Screen Mirroring” option
- When you have completed all the steps mention above, you can start streaming content on Philo TV using your Smart LG TV.
Streaming services are common these days because these services reduce the need for cables and satellite subscriptions. Philo is also among the best streaming services, which enable users to stream their favorite content on their desired devices the major issue is that you cannot directly download the Philo app on LG smart TV, but if this function is enabled then it is hard for you to download. Therefore, you can use the processes given here.