How to make google docs dark mode
To enable dark mode in Google Docs and follow these steps:
Enable Dark Mode in Google Docs:
- Open Google Docs by visiting and log in to your Google account if youre not already logged in.
- Click on the “Menu” icon three horizontal lines in the upperleft corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu find the “Theme” option.
- Click on “Dark” to enable dark mode. Your Google Docs interface will now have a dark background.
Create a New Document:
- After enabling dark mode click on the “+ Blank” option to create a new document.
Write Your Article:
- Start writing your article in the document. Type or paste your content as needed.
Formatting and Styling:
- Use the formatting tools in Google Docs to structure your article. You can format text add headings lists and more.
- To keep track of the word count as you write go to “Tools” in the top menu and select “Word count.” A small window will appear displaying the word count character count and other information.
Saving Your Work:
- Google Docs automatically saves your work as you type so there no need to manually save. However you can make a copy or download the document if you want to keep a local backup.
Proofreading and Editing:
- After completing your article review and edit it for clarity grammar and punctuation.
Sharing and Collaboration:
- If you want to collaborate with others on your article you can click the “Share” button in the upperright corner to invite people to view or edit the document.
Publish or Export:
- Once you are satisfied with your article you can publish it online or export it to various formats e.g. PDF by going to “File” > “Download” or “File” > “Publish to the web.”
- Before finalizing your article make sure it meets your requirements and is ready for publication or sharing.
That it! You have enabled dark mode in Google Docs and. Remember to save your work periodically and back it up if needed.